Electrician - Apprentice
- Must be 1st, 2nd, third, or fourth year apprentice electrician
- Must be able to browse electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
- Must possess communication skills, self-supervision, and respect for safety needs
- Must possess team spirit, and be able to work closely with maintenance, production, and engineering, and out of doors services
- Must be ready to do overtime work if the need arises
- Must have a versatile work schedule – shift work
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must possess own transportation as most locations aren’t accessible with public transportation.
Electrical apprentices assist the electricians in installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems.
Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, solders, and measuring instruments
Installs electrical circuits, as well as panels, conduit, protecting devices, switches, and equipment required to accommodate the CEC and/or NEC
Reads, interprets, and executes drawings, schematics, blueprints, and electrical code specifications to see the layout of commercial electrical equipment installations
Tests electrical and equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
Benefits include: 401K, Vacation, Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance