Superintendent - Construction
We are a leading commercial solar company seeking experienced electrical superintendents with commercial construction experience for projects in the Maryland-DC-VA area. We offer outstanding benefits including healthcare insurance, 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off.
- Supervising both employees and/or contractors for large solar commercial construction projects.
- Ensuring construction projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Monitoring labor efficiencies/needs, code compliance, work quality, and proper safety practices.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation.
- Assisting in setting project objectives and developing project schedules.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience working as an Electrical Superintendent or in a similar role in electrical construction, design, and cost management for commercial projects.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical plans and specifications with in-depth knowledge of the NEC codes.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project leadership with experience managing construction crews.
- Understanding of OSHA Standards and safety requirements.
- Experience in verifying the compliance and functionality of installations.
- Knowledgeable in the identification and repair of faults in electrical apparatus and circuits.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively order and track materials.
- Experience in scheduling, material lead times, product knowledge, and installation durations.
- Solar photovoltaic experience is a plus.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance